Donnerstag, Oktober 26, 2006

stranger things have not happened!

if you have not read my previous post then READ THAT FIRST.. or u shant appreciate this one.

so .... after sittin in the shop for ages... and showing lynette my pictures on shutterfly, i set off for ruhi. its raining. i dint bring my umbrella. i call lynette to see if she has one rather than going back to the shop to ask, she doesnt answer her fone, i still decide not to go back to the shop. i cross the road to subway, they dont take eftpos, theres no atm in the building, im late i give up on the idea of dinner, i cross the road, t0 7/11. i talk to the gurl there a while, i decide not to buy anything, and i go down to the train station, all these decisions that i made lead up to this very moment.

as i walked to my usual waiting place, something i saw out the corner of my eye made my heart skip a beat and my stomach flutter... yes .. thats right... it was her ... jade... the one i complained about having bad timing! well .. i take that back... we both had immaculate timing...

i was a nervous wreck in the beginning .. i kept it all in though .... my stomach was swirling and my heart pounding, and as i glanced in her direction to double check she looked me in the eye, and i half smiled... but .. u know what ...she quickly turned away and hid under her semi transparent head scarf and slowly started walkin away from me. .. hehehe... yes i was more that a lil discouraged, and i wondered if it really would be horrid of me not to respect her wishes to remain annonymous, when she was so obviously trying to keep alow profile. while i contemplated this , a group of youth were glancing in her direction and lookin at each other quizzically, while i decided that this was not an opportunity to be missed.

it felt awkward deliberately following someone, but when the train arrived, i followed behind her and when we were on the train i just started talkin to her.. and i was really pissin myself that first sentance i said.. but after that , it was fiinnne... lol . .shes really nice, dint give me short curt answers.. u know .. and actually it was me who had to cut her off cuz i had to get off .. haha ..which is betta than the opposite .. and she smiled at me wen i left and sed it was nice talkin to me...hehe .... crazy craziness...... damn ..... the trains go every 2-3 mins C R A Z Y !!! href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank"> i love the way she talks, mabby some ppl thinks shes dumb cuz shes used words like "dwelve" "brunetteness" and "deciferation" but i think its awful cute!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and a week from tomorrow .. im gonna see peaches! yeeha..... life is good!

by the way.. she sez she neva went to bookaburra to buy a toothbrush holder... LOL... but she did remember mikko after a lil thinkin.

and u know it was mikko who first alerted me to the fact that jade was here at all cuz she saw her at her job.. (not sure wat she does... something with fashion and models) and has a pic of jade and herself.... and i wouldnt have thought that that was jade otherwise i dont think .. so mikkos like my hero right now.... she got me onto peaches, now jade... damn. lol

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikko Fong said...

you really have a good day. dont you :)

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Way to be courageous, darlin'!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Navzi said...

hehe .. why thankies mikko yesh i did .. and trust me rachel i was pissin myself... my leg was like ..spazzin on me a bit ..lol.... but after talkin to her for about 15 seconds it calmed down a lot ;)

5:23 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home